Saturday, November 2, 2013

Generation One House

I am seriously going to miss this house. Because of that, I thought I'd snap two shots of it before Alex leaves for good. Unfortunately, I chose to do so AFTER I started the official move out, so I couldn't make it daytime. Sigh.

I think it's fun to see the houses that people actually play in, plus, if you have the expansion pack... you know which house this is (it starts out as three storage containers smashed together with one heck of a view!) It's fun to see things change.

I also tried to spend time decorating it and making it aesthetically pleasing. It's also decorated in Jamie's favorite color. ;)



The pool house doesn't have anything cool in it. Just a murphy bed everyone was obsessed with (I had considered hiring a butler when Rubisel left, but then Xias presented himself), the laundry machines, and an extra bathroom. I eventually added an all-in-one bathroom there, too.

The outside looks horrible because I am even worse at exteriors than interiors. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment