Friday, November 1, 2013

1.4 Flash Forward

Continuing on with the 'recap' of generation one. Sorry, again, for the lack of 'flowing' pictures. These were all taken with tumblr in mind... or just because I felt like it. I have an itchy screenshot finger..


Here's the in-game greeting card photo I managed to get. It's crappy, but it's a good way of seeing everyone. There's a shot on the generational page, too.

Despite having years of practice, Jamie is a pretty terrible cook. She burns about 50% of what she makes, which is quite ridiculous for having around six cooking points. Sigh.

Xandra becomes a pretty adorable child. Apparently, aliens have green hair? Very interesting. I love her eyes! She's just too cute for words. She likes having pillow fights with Alex. Thankfully, he's happy to entertain her... even if he's supposed to be a big, tough teenager.

The twins become Young Adults! Holy crap. Time has flown by, hasn't it? That means they'll have to vamoose directly after graduating. I can't say I'll miss them all that much... Hayden just sort of hung around. Serena was really great at helping take care of the other kids!

Good luck out there. You're going to need it...

Because Jamie is such a terrible cook, Alex does most of the cooking now. He's a Natural Cook, so he never burns anything... thank goodness. He's not exactly keen on me forcing him to feed the army of children, though.

It's all a lot easier with Serena and Hayden gone. Leftovers last a lot longer.

Aside from cooking or when it's raining, Alex is rarely home. He's usually out and about boating or snorkeling, whatever gets him in the water. Not surprisingly, he loves swimming. It's weird, but he doesn't use the pool much at home. I think Xias uses it the most.

Hera's time comes and I am very sad. I hate it when pets die. It's ten times worse than sims! I really do dislike it. I'm better than the husband, though. Pets can never, ever die in his game and I'd better always warn him before he walks in the room if a pet is dying while I'm playing. Sigh.

Goodbye, Hera. :(

Poor Jamie is beside herself with grief. Hera annoyed the crap out of me sometimes by causing pathing issues or interrupting queues... but I'll miss her jumping into the pool all the time! She loved it more than Xias.

Nina is a good sister and reads Xandra to sleep. Hera's death seemed to hit everyone pretty hard. There's a lot of dog lovers under this roof!

Jamie throws Alex a birthday party and apparently decides to slow dance with Rubisel for old time's sake. I'm kind of shocked that he's still alive. He must have find the secret to eternal life or all that carousing around gave him limitless vitality or something...

Time for the birthday boy to blow out his candles! This is a bittersweet moment for me. I've been excited for it since I selected him as heir and even when I did the roll... but now? Sadface. It's very likely that he's going to leave this house. I'm going to miss it. I seriously love this house and its view!

Annnd here is as a Young Adult... Alex Voss, generation two heir. His traits are: Loves to Swim, Loves the Outdoors, Loves the Heat, Natural Cook, and Sailor.

The roll for the 2nd generation is:
  • Single
  • 1 Child
  • Scuba Diver
  • Generation Goal: Photogenic
  • Misc. Fun: Gourmet
  • Optional 10 Gen Goal: Wish Upon A (Different) Star
Should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment