Sunday, November 10, 2013

Generation Two House(boat)

Here's two crappy pictures of the houseboat. Again, I forgot to take pictures until they were in the process of moving... sigh. I have an excuse, though. I spent hours building and decorating them a new house on one of the lots that Alex found while diving.

Alex's favorite color is turquoise (or was it teal?) so there's accents of that all over the place. I wanted wood to make it look a bit more 'rustic' and houseboat-like!

I had big plans for using the patio upstairs for parties (before adding Phoenix's room, which he got when he aged to toddler.) Unfortunately, it never panned out. Alex was too busy grinding out his diving stuff so I could fulfill his ridiculous LTW.

Phoenix's favorite color is Blue (like Maya), but the current heir's color preference takes precedence. I relaxed that for personal rooms in the next house.

I really liked the open windows. Who wouldn't let the sea breeze in if they lived in a houseboat?!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I have to let my sims live on a houseboat one of these days! That is super cool!

    ReplyDelete